A beautiful Zarucci Bride got married in our Roxy gown, and much like the gown the wedding was modern, minimalist, timeless and unique. She also wore a custom made Zarucci over coat for her November Wedding completing her look both outdoors and indoors.
The day began with a parental blessing with their families at home. Once at the church, the wedding ceremony – performed in the Ukrainian Catholic tradition – was full of rich symbolism, including the use of wedding icons, a rushnyk, or embroidered cloth (to stand on and to join their hands in union), periwinkle wreaths (worn as crowns), and the korovai, or traditional wedding bread.
The reception was at the National Gallery of Canada with a Ukrainian women’s chorus and a performance by a Ukrainian dance group (Svitanok) and guest violinist Carissa Klopoushak. The décor was simple and elegant and the Venue was breathtaking.
The bride Melania looked absolutly stunning and her infectious smile was on all day :) Scroll through the pictures to see a wedding infused by the Ukrainian traditions and lots of love.
This wedding was put together by an incredible team of vendors:
- Photographers: Joel and Justyna Bedford
- Design and Coordination: Toast Events
- Make-Up: Klava Zykova
- Hair: Showpony (Lori and Shelby)
- Wedding Ceremony: St. John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Shrine
- Venue: National Gallery of Canada, Great Hall
- Catering: Gourmet
- Florals: Full Bloom
- Limo: East Coast Limos
- Day-Of Stationary/Signage: A Milestone Paper Company
- Invitations: Minted
- Reception Decor: Lavish Events, Chez Lili, Moonlight Event Rentals, Wedecor
- Cocktail Hour band: The Wandering Minstrels
- Reception band: The New Originals
- Cake: Sweet Clementines
- Ukrainian Korovai: Luda Lussier
#wedding #bride #roxygown #zarucci #nationalgalerycanada #photography #toastevents #klava #showpony #gourmet #fullbloom #ukrainianwedding #tradition #eastcoastlimos #sweetclementines #minted #weddinginvitations #decor #love #JoelandJustyna